9.13.2008

The Wrath of Ike

Driving down Eldorado and not being able to see 10 feet in front of the car gives me reason to wish I had some sort of homework essay to write. My family is in Covington Louisiana right now, and its scaring the fuck out of me. We up here in North Texas are getting a pretty fair blast of Ike's wrath and they are closer to the eye of the storm than anyone and they didnt evacuate.

Im nervous as hell.

An essay would distract me from the quasi-hurricane blowing through my yard at the moment. I have other things to do, they dont take as much attention though. So Ill sit here pondering over this Pratt catalog and randomly glance up at my lifesize artists model of a human hand. Oh sweet world, what a stupid place.


Not to mention homecoming is already starting to annoy the living shit out of me and its 2 weeks away. Godddd. I want to go to sleep for a week and wake up with the world isnt so overtaken and weak.

0 discussions: