9.14.2008

GSA underway

So today marks the day the girl finally got herself up and apologized to me. Maybe she finally woke up on the right side of the bed. Anyhow, seems as though now the GSA for our school is now pretty much completely finalized minus the principal approval. I dont think it will take long for the approval honestly. That all I have to talk about today.


_____________________________ quote of the day.



"I used to feel so alone in the city. All those gazillions of people and then me, on the outside. Because how do you meet a new person? I was very stumped by this for many years. And then I realized, you just say, "Hi." They may ignore you. Or you may marry them. And that possibility is worth that one word." --Augusten Burroughs[author of Running With Scissors]



My take on it:

"...And that possibility is worth that one word," is the strongest part of that quote, I think if someone would just go out of their way to introduce themself without fear then maybe the world would be a safer place. We wouldnt have all the enemies and fiends over silly little rumors that float around societies because everyone would know everyone.

0 discussions: