9.30.2008

Therapy

Ill never forget how theraputic it is to throw paint onto a canvas in the middle of a bitchy school day.

I was reminded of that today, me, an idiot, being haunted by the images of certain happenings with a girl [name goes unmentioned] I decided I would go forth and portray it through a painting.

So there I was, in my quiet, enormous art room, hands covered in white and blue paint; throwing, smearing, dropping, smashing, smoothing this paint thickly over a new white canvas as my 3 art instructors watch me, staring.

It felt so good, I think Ill keep doing that; it has an interesting effect, it shows the emotion put into the thought of the piece.

1 discussions:

KayakMango said...

Simply Amazing, i love writing randomly and releasing my emotions, its great to see you expressing yourself through your art