4.21.2009

Oh the adventures we art kids have.

------->


"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.”


Here is the way things went down in Houston this weekend:
1. leave Wakeland at 9:30.
2. rain starts beating down the suburban.
3. cant hear our own thoughts.
4. we all study AP english together.
5. sleep.
6. run through 3" of water to McDonalds.
7. drive only 40 mph in a 70 mph zone.
8. stop at Pizza Hut, shut that down.
9. get to Houston, check into hotel.
10. go to Kemah Boardwalk and watch 2 people get drenched by a giant wave.
11. hurricane blows in over night.
12. go to University of Houston, wonder around, view fantastical art.
13. photo-stalk a beautiful lesbian. mmm.
14. stand under a tent with Elizabeth and Alexis and take pictures of the lightning in the field a mile away from us and then get knocked off of our feet by the impact.
15. run inside.
16. consider taking the elevator until the weather jolts the power off and on again.
17. realize not taking the elevator was the smart thing to do as we witness 5 people being pulled out of the elevator after being stuck for 10 minutes because of the power outage.
18. become depressed by the awards ceremony.
19. become camped out at the U of H because waters of 5' are blocking every exit out.
20. 3 hours later than we should have left we leave the University in a rush with everyone else trying to escape.
21. encounter the 5' waters and decide that staying another night is better for our safety.
22. stop at Schlotzkys for food, shut that down, because we're lucky like that.
23. sit in McAlisters for 2 hours calling hotels trying to find open rooms with no luck.
24. employ my father, who has connections, to get us rooms.
25. get to our incredibly nice hotel.
26. nude picture party.
27. sleep.
28. drive home.
29. sleep all day & night Sunday.

VASE WAS AMAZING.

0 discussions: